Monday 7 October 2013

WHY YOU SHOULD MAKE MONEY DURING THIS ASUU STRIKE



With respect to the ongoing strike embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU). It’s imperative to note that this strike is a blessing and at the same time not a blessing. It is not a blessing simply because of the fact that the educational system for Nigerian State and Federal Universities has been slowed down thus affecting school activities and putting the future of Nigerian students at risk.

Nevertheless, it’s also a blessing in disguise. WHY?, I would say being out of campus because of the strike is an opportunity for you as a student to go out and earn some cash into your bank account so that by the time school resumes, you will be smiling to the bank and feeling like a king. Even if you have some money in your bank account before the strike commenced, it is an opportunity to increase that cash as well. There’s this rumour I heard that Pastor T.B Joshua prophesied that the strike will continue till 2017, I don’t want to believe such, but as funny as it is, no one will be praying for it to last that long.


There are many jobs you can do in order for you to make money for yourself during this strike, some are already doing one job or the other and at the same time acquiring other skills to add to their list of skills. If you are still sitting at home doing nothing to get money for yourself or you are not learning a skill that will make your life better, you are on a long thing and you will have only yourself to blame at the end of the day.

Jobs ranging from part time to full time are all available to you. You just have to go out and search or browse the Internet to see the list of available jobs, you can let someone know you are searching for a job so they can help you. Even online businesses are not left out as there are many online businesses you can do as students to get the money rolling in. Online businesses like, Article writing, affiliate marketing, online sales, web designing and many more, can be a good starting point for you.

I once made the mistake of not working to earn enough money to make my stay in school during my first year a successful one. As a result of this, too much burden was placed on my parent and sponsors to cater for me through the first year. Looking at all this, I decided next session will not be the same and that I would do everything within my ability to get some cash into my bank account.

Thank God I was successful because when the holiday finally came, I immediately applied for a job in an organization as a computer operator earning some cash at the end of the month. Though I needed more, so I went online and did some online businesses to make extra money and it paid off because at the end of the month I was already smiling to the bank.

If I can do it, then I don’t see any reason why you should stay at home doing nothing to make money… We all need money no matter our status.
Just Do It!

If you have any comment, please don’t hesitate to share it.

AD: GET THE FACEBOOK WEALTH FORMULA FOR N2500 ONLY AND START EARNING UP TO N80,000 (about $500) FROM FACEBOOK WITH FACEBOOK AUTOPILOT SYSTEM…READ MY POST ON FACEBOOK WEALTH FORMULA FOR MORE INFORMATION. THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment