Wednesday 2 October 2013

TOP 6 PAY PER CLICK AND IMPRESSION AD DISPLAYING WEBSITES


Today am going to give you a list of my top favorite websites that pay to view contextual ads on blogs and websites.
Like i said earlier, these are my favorites as arranged, yours may be different. If you are willing to monetize your blog (word press or blogger) by showing adverts, these websites pay you when displayed adverts are clicked by your blog visitors and extra is earned when you get lots of impressions.

Arranged below in my order of preference are sure ways to earn some cash displaying ads on your blogs and website.
  • Google Ad sense
  • Ad Dynamo
  • Ad Hitz
  • Bidvertizer
  • GumGum
  • Mad Ads

Google Ad sense will remain number one on the list anytime any day. You can read about Ad Dynamo in my previous post HERE

Do you agree with these list?
please Leave your comments

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this list of your top favorite Pay Per Click Advertising websites to make money through blogs and websites. I am quite impressed to have this list as I too was in need of something like this so I can generate income from my beauty blog. Definitely going to try one of these websites soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Article should be more long i can see you write good but some
    vital part of ifomration is missing. so lets see this PPCexpo blog library.
    https://ppcexpo.com/

    ReplyDelete